How to reply to inquiries without getting ghosted!
Engagement season is coming, are you ready? Are you expecting to get more inquiries or less? Converting more of your inquiries to sales is more important now, than ever. This Master Class, with Your Personal Sales Trainer, Alan Berg, will take you through the steps from the initial inquiry to the sale, and give you actual wording for initial and subsequent replies.
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- How to reply to the initial inquiry so they actually get back to you
- How to reply to the “How much does it cost?” email
- Handling common, and not so common objections
- 4 ways to discuss pricing in your communications
And get the answers to these questions:
- Should you have pricing on your website?
- Should you use templates?
- Is it OK to use automated messages and copy/pasted text?
Watch this short video to hear Alan tell you about the Master Class
Here’s what people who’ve experienced Alan’s remote/virtual sales training recently have said:
“ He made the content very relatable and easy to understand to put in place in our businesses now.” – Le’Trice Penn, LePenn Designs, Detroit, MI
“ It was an amazing workshop and I had so many takeaways! I am so glad I invested the time to get this done as I had so many questions.” – Amna Rather, Lemon Truffle Decor & Flower Design, Mississauga, ON, Canada
“ I cannot recommend these small group workshops more. The advice and conversation are invaluable“ – Jay Allen, Weddings by Jay Allen, Melbourne, Australia
“ I’ve already seen the improvement on lead conversions.“ – Saraí Flores, Luna, San Miguel Allende, Mexico
This Master Class will be done in two sessions:
- Monday, Nov. 23, 2020 – 1pm-4pm Eastern – The first session is to teach you what you need to know to start replying better, and getting ghosted less, right away.
- Monday, Dec. 14, 2020 (optional) – 2-3:30pm Eastern – The Optional second part is so you can come back, if you’d like, and review the actual results with Alan, ask questions and fine tune your new process.
If you want to be get your business ready for engagement season, and beyond, register today while seats are available. This is a Live event, you must attend if you want to learn. Only attendees will get the recording.Get Master Class Info and Tickets