Gettysburg Master Class
07/27/22, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Gettysburg Fire Department Social Hall: 35 North Stratton Street, Gettysburg, PA
- Day of Education
- Master Class
- Small Business Information
- The Business of Weddings
- Wedding & Event Pro Education
Master Class: The 4 Steps To More Sales! with Alan Berg CSP
No matter what your business does, or sells, there are 4 steps to getting more sales:
- 1) Gain their attention
- 2) Get the inquiry
- 3) Have a conversation
- 4) Make the sale
For some, the process is condensed and happens quickly. For others, it takes more time. Where can you improve in your processes and stop losing sales and profits? Is it communicating digitally (email, text, messaging, with Millennials), getting ghosted on messages or closing the sale?
Come to this Master Class and hear:
- How to get your website to convert more traffic to leads
- How to reply to inquiries so they don’t ghost you
- Handling common sales objections
- Following up – how, when and how often
- Asking for the sale – yes, it’s up to you to ask!
Limited VIP Opportunity: And, for a more intensive experience, grab one of the only 12, VIP tickets and join Alan for a pre-class mastermind session – pick his brain, ask him anything (it’s a bargain since his consulting is $400/hr!)
- “I’ve been consulting with Alan for a few years now, however I feel that the intensive day was a whole different approach to the learning experience.” – Raul Chiriboga, Ultrafonk Entertainment, Union, NJ
Get your tickets here: https://gettysburgmc.eventbrite.com
**This event is arranged by Heather Dino-Laughman, M.A., HD Entertainment, a local Gettysburg business!**
When: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Time: Master Class is 1pm-5pm; lunch 12pm-1pm; VIP Session is 9:30am – 12:00pm
Where: Gettysburg Fire Department Social Hall, 35 North Stratton St., Gettysburg, PA 17325
What kinds of things will we discuss?
Closing more Sales; handling email inquiries; Getting Ghosted!; website tips; getting the most out of your advertising; branding; pricing, following up, and more. You could hire Alan privately, but that would cost you many, many times more than sharing the cost this way.
- “You have a gift for reading people and knowing how to make them feel successful and empowered.” – Ashley Backs, Hello Lovely, Liberty, KS
Lunch is included – so we can get the most out of our time together.
How much does it cost? It’s only $199 per person, or $299 for 2 or 3 people from the same business, and it includes lunch.
Get the more intensive VIP experience and be one of only up to 12 people to spend the morning with Alan consulting on your businesses. At only $399, including the Master Class, it’s the best value ticket (Alan gets $400/hr for his consulting – you get the whole day with him for this!)