Black Tie Wedding Pros Presents: A Master Class with Alan Berg!
08/08/22, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Day of Education
- Master Class
- Small Business Information
- The Business of Weddings
- Wedding & Event Pro Education
Black Tie Wedding Pros Presents: A Masterclass with Alan Berg – From the Inquiry to the Sale
When you’re busy, it’s easy to take your eye off the ball with marketing and sales. So, we’re bringing the Leading International Speaker & Expert on the Business of Weddings/Events to YOU, for one day!
Come to this Master Class and hear:
- How to reply to inquiries so they don’t ghost you
- Following up – how, when and how often
- Should you have pricing on your website?
- Which is better, packages or a-la-carte pricing?
- Discounting vs Negotiating
- Handling common sales objections
- Asking for the sale – yes, it’s up to you to ask!
> > Limited VIP Opportunity – Mastermind & Lunch: And, for a more intensive experience, grab one of the only 20, VIP tickets and join Alan for a pre-class mastermind session and VIP lunch – pick his brain, ask him anything (it’s a bargain since his consulting is $400/hr!)
- “I’ve been consulting with Alan for a few years now, however I feel that the intensive day was a whole different approach to the learning experience.” – Raul Chiriboga, Ultrafonk Entertainment, Union, NJ
**This event is brought to you by Black Tie Wedding Pros**
When: Monday, August 8, 2022
Time: VIP Session is 9:30am – 1:00pm and includes lunch; Master Class is 1:30pm-5:30pm; – then, stick around for an exclusive Meet ‘n Greet with Alan!
Where: Holiday Inn Rockside Conference Center, 6001 Rockside Road, Independence, OH 44131 – discounted rooms will be available
What kinds of things will we discuss?
Closing more Sales; handling email inquiries; Getting Ghosted!; website tips; getting the most out of your advertising; branding; pricing, following up, and more. You could hire Alan privately, but that would cost you many, many times more than sharing the cost this way.
- “You have a gift for reading people and knowing how to make them feel successful and empowered.” – Ashley Backs, Hello Lovely, Liberty, KS
Lunch is included with the VIP tickets – so we can get the most out of our time together.
How much does it cost? It’s only $199 per person, or $299 for 2 people from the same company for the afternoon Master Class.
Get the more intensive VIP experience
and be one of only 20 people to spend the morning with Alan consulting on your businesses. At only $349, this ticket includes a working lunch AND the afternoon Master Class! This is the best value ticket (Alan charges $400/hr for his consulting – you get the WHOLE DAY with him for this).
What should I do next?
Get your tickets today: https://btwp22.eventbrite.com